Thursday, May 19, 2011

NEW MCCAIN BABY!


We've increased our family to five! Here is Maddyson Rayann McCain. She was born April 3. She was 8lbs 3oz and was 21 1/2 in. long. She is my biggest baby yet, however she is still so tiny. Abby and Emma just adore her and love holding her, feeding her, and kissing her. Emma is still trying to figure out that Maddyson is not a doll and cannot be smothered or tossed around while she is holding her. We have to constantly remind her to be gentle with her. Abby is a terrific help with Maddyson. She can hold and feed her. She also protects her from Emma. Abby is even willing to change a diaper, as long as it is not poopy:). Maddyson is an excellent sleeper, eater, and overall good baby. I'm still nursing her but also giving her bottles to supplement her diet. She wasn't getting enough with nursing so she dropped down to 7.9 lbs for 2 weeks and the doctor was concerned that she wasn't getting enough food so she takes bottles now as well. I love being home with her, and am tempted not to return to work, but I've gotta do what I gotta do. Anyway, here are some pictures of her. Enjoy!



























No comments: