Wednesday, July 16, 2008
July 16, 2008
I have definately been enjoying my time at home with Abby. We went to her dance/play class yesterday and had a great time, then went "regular swimming" at a local pool. Abby kept insisting that she was going to swimming lessons so I had to explain that it was just "regular" swimming. So now that's what she calls it. It's quite cute:). That kept us busy most of the day, then we came home and relaxed and slept. Today we didn't leave the house much. I did laundry and other housekeeping things while Abby played in her kiddy pool, played with her toys, and kept herself entertained. We also watched cartoons and had a good time laughing at those. Anyway, not much excitement. Once again, I will try to get some pictures posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment