Pregnancy update,
The doctor said everything is fine. I've finally gained weight (3lbs). Every time I've gone in before i've lost weight, so he was glad about that. I'm back up to my original weight, so that's pretty good. Also, my blood pressure was up to a good number. So, everything is looking very good for the pregnancy thus far. I am still going in every 2 weeks, so I'll keep everyone updates on the latest events.
Morgan is in Seattle for a few days for a conference. He is excited to be on his first business trip. He had dinner at the top of the Space Needle and said it was really good and the view was very nice also. He will be busy at his conference the next two days so he won't get to do much sight seeing, but he will try to get out and about tomorrow evenining. He'll be back Wednesday evening.
I'm back in a week long training for school. So Abbygale is going back to day care for this week. She had fun, but she is fazing out of taking naps so she gets extra cranky at night, so I guess it's time for earlier bed times. Anyway, that's all for now.
The doctor said everything is fine. I've finally gained weight (3lbs). Every time I've gone in before i've lost weight, so he was glad about that. I'm back up to my original weight, so that's pretty good. Also, my blood pressure was up to a good number. So, everything is looking very good for the pregnancy thus far. I am still going in every 2 weeks, so I'll keep everyone updates on the latest events.
Morgan is in Seattle for a few days for a conference. He is excited to be on his first business trip. He had dinner at the top of the Space Needle and said it was really good and the view was very nice also. He will be busy at his conference the next two days so he won't get to do much sight seeing, but he will try to get out and about tomorrow evenining. He'll be back Wednesday evening.
I'm back in a week long training for school. So Abbygale is going back to day care for this week. She had fun, but she is fazing out of taking naps so she gets extra cranky at night, so I guess it's time for earlier bed times. Anyway, that's all for now.
1 comment:
Hana,
Just read your new blog, so busy you know. Pretty cool and I know how hard it is to keep up w/these things. I forget they exist most of the time.
Love Mom
Post a Comment