So I was released as a nursery teacher today and called as a 2nd counselor in the Primary presidency. I can't believe it. I loved being in nursery, and really enjoyed the kids and the people I worked with. I will miss it. But I guess I'm ready for a new challenge, or at least the Lord is ready for me to have a new challenge. I haven't served in a presidency at all since I've been married. This will definately be different. I will be in charge of the 8-11 year olds so that puts me in charge of the scouts stuff and activity days girls. I will have to learn all new things. I've never really been around any kind of scout stuff since my brothers were in scouts. Even then I wasn't really involved in it. So off I go, into my new challenge. It will be fun because I'm working with 3 really great ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment